Wednesday 11 March 2015

A long time coming….

I came up with the idea to start this blog just over a year ago. I managed to start it, but have since let it fall by the wayside. However, now is the time to get my arse into gear and start writing as I intended to a year ago! I am now on maternity leave and would love for this blog to be up and running as I have a bit more time to focus on it (when my baby allows!) Please let me know if there is anything you would like to hear about. If you read the ‘about me’ page, you will know I have an interest in beauty, science, books...and wine! I plan to do reviews of some beauty products very soon and perhaps some products I have found useful during my pregnancy. Is this something anyone would be interested in?
Take care, Katie x










         


No comments:

Post a Comment